KS8301 industrial terminal IC card non-contact module, is a separately packaged industry terminal module designed for non-contact IC card trade, the device can choose to provide USB, ordinary serial port (TTL or RS232) and other ways to connect with client to achieve non-contact IC card transaction.
This product can also be provided directly with the module, embedded in other devices.
The device is designed in accordance with "Specification for Industry Terminal IC Card Non-contact Module", achieving QPBOC L1, QPBOC L2 design.
Financial equipment: retail outlets, self-banking outlets, supermarket cashier terminals.
As a standard non-contact trading interface to other equipment.
· Respond to consumer instructions issued by industry terminal and independently complete the transaction process of the card
· Built-in security module, independent key storage and encryption and decryption operations
· Built-in independent calendar clock, synchronize with acquiring server through the host computer for offline transaction time stamping and parameter validity judgment
· Data storage function, able to store offline transaction history, device configuration and other information
· Respond to the management instructions issued by the industry terminal to meet the equipment management needs of the industry terminal
· Respond to the receipt order issued by the host computer to meet the equipment management needs of acquirer and business transaction requirements
· Built-in PSAM card interface, can support the application of industry card
MCU: Model: ARM Cortex M4
Internal storage: 64Mbits FLASH
Power: Input: 5VDC @ 500mA
Status indicators: LED, red, green, blue, orange Quantity: 4
Non-contact IC card: Standard: QPBOC L1, L2 / EMV L1, L2 Quantity: 1
PSAM Card: Standard: ISO7816, Quantity: 1
USB: Support USB connection
USART TTL: Support USART TTL connection
USARTRS232: Support USARTRS232 connection
Appearance & color: Can be customized
Size and weight: 100(L) x72(W) x 12.5mm(W)
Applicable environment: Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ +50 ℃
Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH
Storage temperature: -20 ℃ ~ +70 ℃
Relative humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH (no condensation)
Atmospheric pressure: 60 ~ 106Kpa
Software Support: drivers, test procedures, standard operating interface documentation